Jared totally surprised me about a month ago with a Dachshund puppy named Maggie. It really was a HUGE surprise. He took me out to dinner at Applebee's in IF. I kept trying to guess what we were doing there for a Friday night date, (laser tag, bowling, movie, paintball, go-carts.) So we get in the car and he takes me to this really weird neighborhood and as we are walking up to the door of the trailer a girl met us at the door and she said, "You're here to pick up Maggie, Right?" I was like WHAT ???? So we walked into the trailer with a mass of people and the whole place smelled like pot and cigarettes...I know because of my place of employment, and we rescued her. She had a way ugly pink, lacy lingerie thing on and a hot pink collar, 7 months old, with no shots, or spaying but she was kennel/mostly potty trained. The first thing (after we stopped by Petco) we did was give her a bath and a new collar! I love her to death...she's kept us laughing and kept our minds occupied on something other than ourselves. She's got the cutest face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You got a puppy! Can I call it a puppy still? 7 months old, isn't that old! She's really cute. That is so fun that you had no idea Jared was getting her for you. Congratulations! I love puppies. I want to get one when Evie is just a little older. Oh... and good luck with finding a job, that stinks that yours just dissolved. Way to go, government jobs. Congratulations on Jared getting hired with Fred Meyer, I'm sure you guys will use that discount excessively. And good luck house hunting, but we all know that your mom has got you covered on that end!
Post a Comment