P.S. Here is a shout out to my big brother...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRICK! Did you know that you share the same b-day as Benito Juarez? Hope you have a fun day and get lots of loot!
Friday, March 21, 2008
House
Okay-first things first...I can't beleive that Kristy DIDN'T get voted off American Idol this week. I am glad Amanda went but thought for sure Kristy would go. So, Jared and I made an offer on a house last night. We can't believe it, well, I can't believe it. It's weird! But we're way excited. We are supposed to find out by Noon today if they accept or not. More to come later...the real estate agent was laughing because Jared told her, "All I want is a 3 car garage, dishwasher, and double sinks!" HA! This will be a step up from our apartment :) Here is a picture of it
P.S. Here is a shout out to my big brother...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRICK! Did you know that you share the same b-day as Benito Juarez? Hope you have a fun day and get lots of loot!
P.S. Here is a shout out to my big brother...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRICK! Did you know that you share the same b-day as Benito Juarez? Hope you have a fun day and get lots of loot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
OH, that's way exciting. Looks like we're both getting new homes this year. YEAH! :)
P.S. It's a way cute home. I love the exterior!! Let us know if you get it. :)
Kristy is the WORST. She's almost as bad as Kellie Pickler. Sarah was so mortified that Carly was in the bottom three.
That's a beautiful house! Hope you land it!
Hi my friends! I love this house! Did you get it? I hope you did! When will you move in? And Jill - your brother is so lucky to share the same b-day at Benito!
congrats...or i should say good luck since i don't know if they accepted or not..is it in north or south poky?
How Exciting!! Congratulations on your home! We would love to help in any way. So please let us know what we can do!
Post a Comment