New House (we finally closed and moved in last weekend in the midst of it all)New Job (jared has been putting in about 60-65 hours/week between work and school to help get them through until he graduates)
Pregnant Wife with a blood dyscrasia (Yes-I am pregnant, just started month 4 we are way excited but nervous because of my 3 miscarriages, however, only 182.5 shots left to go!)
New Puppy (No explanation-we've had lots of discussions about her lately)
Graduating from Pharmacy School (Go Jared!)
New Contacts (No comment-he's lucky if he gets up on time to put them in)
7 Home Teaching Families (Jared is the only one (mostly) that goes in our ward)
Executive Secretary Duties (Appointment with the Bishop anyone?)
2 really HUGE assisgnments left to complete in the next 5 days!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS Jared for being such a stud muffin and thanks for putting up with me through it all! I love you!



5 comments:
Way to go Jared. That is totally awesome. Congratulations on the baby to. I hope everything works out. Complications are no fun. Good luck over the next five days!!!
hey congrats jared, just think, by next friday it will all be a dream!
Congratulations Jared and to Jill for her hard work at DOL. Maybe when things slow down we can all go on a cruise to celebrate! OKAY!
So many exciting things happening in your life right now...so fun. Can't wait to find out if you're having a BOY or GIRL. Don't trust the first ultrasound! ha ha :)
Yay! All done! Hopefully all of the hardwork is finally paying off. I'm so glad to hear you are expecting! Now, its my turn, right? Can't wait to see you guys again! I don't know when that will be, but hopefully you'll be big and pregnant :)
Post a Comment