Friday, May 9, 2008

If anyone is wondering what we will be doing tomorrow morning

The Board of Trustees, the Faculty
and the Graduating Class
of
Idaho State University
request the honor of your presence
at the Sixty-second Annual Commencement
and the awarding of the degree of
Doctor of Pharmacy
to
Jared G Turner
at ten o'clock a.m.
on Saturday, the tenth of May
Two thousand and eight
ASISU Holt Arena
Pocatello, Idaho

WOO-HOO! Can't wait! I think I am more excited than Jared, I tried to get him to try on his robe for me, and he wouldn't. It has been one party after another this whole week, and I am so proud of him! I am also so glad that Jason Castro got voted off Idol-I started thinking he was the one that was stoned not Paula. And I voted for Archuleta...I hope he wins, and I'm jealous that my bro and sis-in-law get to see him live at the JAZZ game tonight. He is singing the National Anthem...no fair! I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

way to go Jared! Jill, i was also there. my mom graduated with her master's in school counseling! I remembered that you guys would be there when i heard them announce the pharmacy department- i wished i could have seen you! anyway- i'm also glad that Jason Castro was voted off- i never liked him! I thought he was worse than Kristi Lee!