Jared and I have been quite busy the last few weeks, and hope it starts to slow down soon. First we had a fun time with my family in Island Park. We actually took a ton of pictures this time too, however, most of them were on Jared's phone which got wet while we floated down the river. Pray that it will come back to life, then we can post some. Jared spent most of June studying for his boards and passed...both of them! He's been an "official" Pharmacist now for about 2 weeks. We enjoyed our 4th of July this year, by sleeping in, (we missed the annual Turner Breakfast... ooops) taking a nap, helping Aaron and Vanae put in our old window AC units into their apartment, attending 2 different bar-b-ques, and of course watching the Bergeson's blast off all the illegal fireworks possible. I had a day off this week after we got back from our trip to Island Park and had a stark realization of how hot our house really is by spending the day in it. I was miserable and called to get our own AC in quickly so I could survive the rest of the summer being pregnant. It has been sooooooo nice :) Lastly, everyone keeps asking me at work, and home what baby stuff we have, what colors I've picked for the nursery etc. The answer is nothing to all of it, we haven't even had time to think about any of that stuff and so I spent the whole day yesterday weeding, and putting in the last touches on our yard so we can just be done with it! It turned out quite nice and I am excited because now I just have 1 more tree and a few bleeding hearts that I'm planting, then we can just watch it all grow :) It's been a pretty big job- but hopefully within the week we can start planning and getting ready for some baby furniture instead. Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July!!!! I've posted a few pictures of our adventures.
The Bingo Game - with prizes - my dad looks pretty official calling the numbers
I accidentally started opening the "guy" presents :)

Jared blasted his double blaster so hard it broke - this is him fixing it

Happy Birthday Cindy!
She gets to celebrate it on the 4th every year, I made this sweet Red, White, and Blue fruit basket for her!
This is Jared's 4th of July Bazoooka! All the guys were wondering if you could shoot a firework through one of Grandpa Bergeson's pipes???? Well, you can and it almost lit the field on fire!



1 comment:
Wish I could've seen the fireworks through the pipes! That is so funny. Glad there were no major fires! :) Looks like you had a fun 4th. I really wish we could've seen all of you!
Post a Comment