Monday, August 18, 2008

Here's one of the first pictures of Baby Turner:
Jill and I got to have a free 3-D ultrasound as part of a package deal with our last OB. I can still hardly believe that she is really in there even with this proof. We are really excited to have her join our family soon. Last week we went to our first birthing class to find out what we have gotten ourselves into. We both left the class feeling a little nervous, but everything is starting to sink in and the process sounds less scary each day.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

JIll, i am soooooooooo excited for you to be a mom. it is the best thing in the whole world. i love it more each day. the delivery is a little scary when you think about it tool much. so don't think about it! i didn't until i was actually there!i'm impressed you went to a birthing class. when i got to the hospital and i was getting all hooked up,i looked at the nurse and said "Kim, i don't know how to breath or anything- i didn't go to any classes!" she just laughed and said " you'll be fine- i'll show you how"
And I was fine!
again, i'm so excited for you!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Such a cool pic...I love the 3D ultrasounds! Can't wait for her to arrive!

Amie Mackay said...

Hey Jill, Like Courtny, I am soooooo exited for you too!! Being a mom is awesome and there is nothing like giving birth to a baby. The joy is tremendous. Its hard to believe that we are capable of such miracles! Do you have any names picked out?

The Turnarounds said...

We are Super Excited for you two! She is such a Cutie already!!! Aaron and I both can see Turner in her, it must be her adorable little profile. So far Turner's 1st baby seem to take after their dads to begin with. The second one will look just like you though Jill! :)

Anonymous said...

Jill....Its Shalene From the Cedar 1st ward...I see Jared every once in a while at Fred Meyer and he told us you were expecting! I am soo happy for you! I cant wait to see what she looks like and what you decide to name her! You will make a wonderful mom! A cute one at that!:) Love ya!