Born Wednesday, October 15th, at 7:35 AM, she was 19 & 1/2 inches and weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Her Doctor looked her over for quite a while and finally said "I just can't seem to find anything wrong with this baby. She's perfect!" It felt good to hear those words and to know that all of our prayers over the past year have been heard and answered. We want to say thanks to everyone who came to visit us in the hospital and at home. Yesterday was her 1 week birthday, and we can't believe how quickly the time has gone by (maybe it's a lack of sleep). Dad has been going nuts with the camera. He absolutely adores her, and Mom has never felt more blessed in her life. Here are some pictures, Enjoy!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Karlie Turner
Born Wednesday, October 15th, at 7:35 AM, she was 19 & 1/2 inches and weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Her Doctor looked her over for quite a while and finally said "I just can't seem to find anything wrong with this baby. She's perfect!" It felt good to hear those words and to know that all of our prayers over the past year have been heard and answered. We want to say thanks to everyone who came to visit us in the hospital and at home. Yesterday was her 1 week birthday, and we can't believe how quickly the time has gone by (maybe it's a lack of sleep). Dad has been going nuts with the camera. He absolutely adores her, and Mom has never felt more blessed in her life. Here are some pictures, Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
Wow, Karlie is so precious! What a beautiful baby! I love her dark hair and big eyes! She's a cutie! Congratulations, guys! What a cute little family you have!
-Cousin Em
The long awaited post!!!
She's so cute! I think she looks like a Turner (Jared's fam) but some pics I can see just a tiny hint of Bergeson. She's darling! Hope you're surviving w/ the lack of sleep. It gets much easier!!
Keep the pics/updates coming! ;)
Ahhhh! You guys, she is beautiful!!! Congratulations, you deserve it!! (Found your blog on Morgan's, hope you don't mind!)
She is adorable. Congratulations guys. You did great. Sleep will come over time, just hang in there.
Yay!! She's a doll!!!
Thats so exciting! She is really very cute! Hope everything went well with your delivery... Its so fun to watch them grow into a little person! I am excited for you guys!
Congrats Jill and Jared! I hope you're recovering well! Can't wait to see her.
She is beautiful!! Of course she would be though! Look all her hair too, so cute! Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you!
She is adorable! Those Turner genes sure are strong, but I definitely think she is her mother's daughter. She is precious. I can't wait to meet her!
Oh my Gosh! Jill she is Soooooooooooooooo pretty. and i just don't say that about all babies- i'm so excited for you. I hope you are recovering well from the delivery. my recovery was worse than my delivery. so i hope you are getting lots of sleep and taking it easy. i wish i were closer, i'd come and see you! Love yer guts and Karli's too!
She sure is precious. We are so Excited for you guys! Thanks for letting us come visit at the hospital. I can see a lot of Bergeson in her. I'm still dying to know the secret behind having a baby with lots of darling dark locks. (:
WOW! JILL AND JARED!! KARLIE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! WOW! She is a GORGEOUS baby girl!!!! I am so happy for you two! You are such a cute family!!! I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations you two! She is perfect! How are you all doing?!? It sounds like you are doing great! I'm so happy for you guys and your adorable little girl! :) I love the name Karlie too!
Congrats you two! She really is beautiful! We're so excited for your cute little family!
Hi JT's! She is so cute. I love her. I think she's a good mix between the two of you. How fun! You have to update again soon!
Love,
Kristen
OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOOO PRETTY! Sigh...Congratulations, and we are both glad to hear she is well. Jared, she has your eyes...and Jill, she has your beauty! Can't wait to see her, and you!
Sorry...I'm a little behind....Congrats you guys!! She is adorable!! We are sooo happy for ya! The fun is just beginning!(and don't you worry, in our good news minute for relief society Sis. Maughn announced your great news and she was even carrying a picture to show everyone!!) Everyone is so happy for ya and of course we miss ya!
Congrats. Your baby girl is just adorable. She totally looks like a Karlie; such a sweet name. I know we never really talked much, but I just wanted to say congrats! You guys did good; she's perfect! Enjoy every moment, cuz it goes super fast! It's so worth it.
Congratulations!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love every picture of her. She is just as perfect as can be. We are so happy for you!
And sorry I'm so behind on everything, I finally saw Em's email about adding you to my list, and I would love to. Please email me your email address (ali.robinson76@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite!
Hope all is going well with your sweet baby! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how you're doing. Much love to you!
she is just gorgeous! congrats!
Post a Comment