More blogging to come after all the parties (we've been going from one party to the next.) This is all you wanted to see anyway, right? Our cute cute baby! Hopefully more of those to come too... HA!
This is my favorite picture from Christmas. My dad "Popee"with the 3...2008 babies: Karlie, Drew , and Dallin (we almost named her Darcy.) They're so cute!



7 comments:
she's so cute!! Happy New Year guys!
Karlie is so cute! She was sooooo fun to hold at the Christmas party... she's so cuddly!!
Happy New Year!!!
I love that picture of Karlie! She's a little doll! And the 3 2008 babies are too cute together on your dad's lap. Happy New Year!
She is just so darn cute! Maybe someday I will run into you and get to meet her in person! It's fun to see Jared once in a while over the pharmacy counter at Freddy's!
She's such a cutie! I loved the photo shoot too. Happy New Year!
Alright, who took that photo of her? She is adorable and the photographer did a great job! I'll bet your dad was loving holding all his grandbabies!
Karlie is so stinking cute! I'm excited that we will get to see your family more now that we are bloggers. haha thanks to your help!
Post a Comment