Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas in Review

I mentioned on my previous post more blogging to come and I've been wanting to post some pictures from Christmas so here are the highlights from the season and the pictures to go along. (Just a side note) One of my new year's resolutions is to carry my OWN camera and take my OWN pictures. We usually forget it or we take it but forget to get it out and have to get pictures from everyone else. Hence the delay in the Christmas post ... this might be kind of long :) Sorry!
Bergeson Family Photos

Bergeson Christmas Lunch at the Shilling House


Sledding behind the 4-wheeler

Meeting Santa " Hmmm - what shoud I ask for?"

Doing our own nativity, opening pajamies Christmas Eve,

And waking up in our own house Christmas Morning

Santa's "Little Helper"

Meeting all her new boy cousins & being the only girl born this year
(Karlie, Mason, & Teigan)

(Grandpa, Karlie, Drew, & Dallin)

Making snow angels on a dare in our swim suits

The annual tradition was at the Turners hot tub this year
Karlie's new Bumbo Chair from Santa

And all her excitement
Our new Shelf Reliance (thanks mom and dad Turner) and all the food to go in it ( thanks mom and dad Bergeson) Are you sure you didn't plan this?

And last but not least Happy New Year!
Jared planned a festive party with tons of food...lots of people...and mostly fun!

We were excited to see our neice Paige on New Years as she has been in and out of Primary Childrens (but mostly in) since the day after Thanksgiving and she and her mom weren't able to be around much for the holidays. We hope she continues to get better and think of her everyday. If it wasn't for staying up until 3AM we would have started out the new year right!

WE ARE SO BLESSED AND HOPE 2009 IS AS GREAT AS 2008!

9 comments:

The Martins said...

Karlie is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown! She is a doll! It sounds like you had a lot of fun on Christmas and New Years with family. Making snow angels in swim suits - Brrr!! Glad you had happy holidays!

Morgan said...

Wow, looks like you had fun! When we get back from Illinois, we NEED to get together! I want to see that little girl! SHe is beautiful and you look great as well! Hope to be in touch...in March. :)
Hugs!
Morgan

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Loved all your pics!!! Karlie is so cute! and Yikes!! how did you stand to make snow angels in swimsuits!!! How fun!!
I wish they would have had bumbo seats for my kids when they were little!!Looks like you had a fun Christmas and New year!!! (I need to remember my camera more often too!)
Love, Di-di
P.S. I would love to have you and Jared come teach the boot scootin boogie to us!! I'll talk to you more about it!!

Christy said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and you little girl is just a doll! Loved the pictures! I seriously got the chills though reading and looking at those pictures of you guys in the snow in your swimsuits!! Crazy kids! haha! Keep up the blogging!

periwinkle4 said...

Karlie is so darling and it looks like you were having a LOT of fun (um, and I'm glad it isn't me taking that crazy dare!) So fun to see all those pictures!

The Rasmussen's said...

Karli is so darn cute! She looks so big, I can't believe it! What lucky parents you guys are. Glad to see you guys are having fun and doing well! You deserve a great 2009 also!

The Rasmussen's said...

Karli is so darn cute! She looks so big, I can't believe it! What lucky parents you guys are. Glad to see you guys are having fun and doing well! You deserve a great 2009 also!

The Turnarounds said...

What a Cute Idea to do your own nativity. (We haven't gotten that far yet I guess). Those are some pretty cute ptictures of Karlie. LOVE THEM! And.... thanks Paige and I are glad to be home.

Alison said...

What a fun post! Love the Santa hat and New Year's hat on Karlie! And the swim suit snow angels cracked me up! You guys are brave! Love Karlie in the bumbo. Looks like you've been having fun!

Oh, and I'm so jealous of your shelf reliance!