Friday, February 6, 2009

Manly Projects

Here are a couple of things that we've been up to lately. First of all, Jared decided (I was surprised) to finish the family and craft rooms in our basement, way sooner than we had both expected. At first, I was nervous because of paying for it, but now I'm excited for a few reasons. 1. Karlie and I will have another place to go in the house, I think she gets bored of me throughout the day, and LOVES visitors. 2. My neck hurts from watching our TV that is mounted way to high. 3. I can leave all my projects in my craft room instead of moving them from one place to the next trying to hide them when company comes over. Beside our basement we printed and mounted some updated photos for our wall. It turned out great and we were also able to print out a vinyl saying on Jared's mom's criket machine. It's a good thing Jared's around to do all the manly work of it all.

Jared did all the wiring with a few helpers

Jared is looking at our wall wondering how the heck am I going to do this ????
So...this is how he decided to do it

He's lucky he didn't break his leg, or I'm lucky he didn't break his leg, one of the two!

The finished product! NICE WORK HUN!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I love how the pictures on your wall turned out and such an appropriate vinyl quote! I love it!

periwinkle4 said...

How good to have a handy husband! lol. I love how your wall turned out! And now I can show Chris how we can hang things on our wall like that. Hopefully he won't break his leg either. : ) Cute blog changes btw. : )

Christy said...

I love your wall! Jared is quite the handy man! Good job you guys, I am glad Jared didn't get hurt either! That looks pretty scary!

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Yay!! you have a fancy blog!! with music even!!! Aren't handy husbands good to have around?? Nice job guys!! and I love your wall and the vinyl lettering!! I just bought a cricut machine too!! haven't done the vinyl lettering yet..
Diane

Anonymous said...

Oh, your house looks so cute! I really love it!! Good job to Jared. :)

Shaun&jennifer said...

Its fun to own your home!! just wait until you want to change it in a few years. Don't that's my advice its harder the second go around