Jill, SO cute! I love the bumbo= it's the best! My boy likes to watch baby einstein and now THe Wiggles!
That is hilarious! I love it. And I'm lovin the tray on your Bumbo, wish ours had one. She is a doll and growing up too fast!
I cant get over on how cute this is!:) I also cant get over how big shes getting either! Soo adorable!:)
Just wait until she watches the shows that drive you crazey, and the the friend above, The Wiggles are nothing Doodle Bopps are, and wow wow wubzzie drive me insain.
haha! That's awesome!
How cute!!! I wish they would have had bumbo's when my kids were litte!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Jill, SO cute! I love the bumbo= it's the best! My boy likes to watch baby einstein and now THe Wiggles!
That is hilarious! I love it. And I'm lovin the tray on your Bumbo, wish ours had one. She is a doll and growing up too fast!
I cant get over on how cute this is!:) I also cant get over how big shes getting either! Soo adorable!:)
Just wait until she watches the shows that drive you crazey, and the the friend above, The Wiggles are nothing Doodle Bopps are, and wow wow wubzzie drive me insain.
haha! That's awesome!
How cute!!! I wish they would have had bumbo's when my kids were litte!!!
Post a Comment