One of the many colorful b-day cards he received, he's a popular uncle
My Trifle Spectacular (thanks to my Cake Mix Bible)
The 3 Amigos
Karlie taking her turn at the Pinata
Karlie loves the bath. She has learned how to splash her hands, legs, and feet now, and it's quite entertaining to watch and she doesn't even mind the water going all over her including her face. Her favorite blankie's are these hand made ones from family, she loves to curl her fingers through the holes and have it close to her face. The other day her toes were sticking through it as well. Whenever I put any kind of hat/headband or really anything on her head she tries to pull it off, I stuck this crazy one on just for fun and she kept smiling like she new it was silly. She is 6 months and 21 days today! We love our Karlie Girl!
Your trifle looks amazing! I bet it tasted so good! Karlie is such a beautiful baby, you guys already know that though! :) So cute that she loves her blanket close to her face. It was fun seeing and talking with you the other day Jill!!
Happy Birthday Jared!! Is that the day I saw you in the mall?! You should have told me! WEll I am glad you had a good day. Can't wait to hang out with you guys soon. Karlie is adorable. Those pictures are so cute of her.
Karlie is sooooooooooooooo SOOOOOO cute Jill! I love you guys!!!! Monday was so fun playing those games and seein you and Karlie! Thanks agian for the bread you sent too! I'll have to try it out! You are gorgeous too Jill! :) and hey I'm scared of creepers so I'm putting my blog so private again, so give me your email so I can add you :) Love ya! sarah ps lets go to lunch or something!!!!!
8 comments:
She is growing so fast, I can't believe she can sit up all ready. Eli is starting to crawl but could care less about sitting up by himself....
Happy Birthday Jared!!
I can't get over how big Karlie is getting! I love the hat picture! Looks like Jared had a great birthday. Your trifle looks YUMMALICIOUS!
Your trifle looks amazing! I bet it tasted so good! Karlie is such a beautiful baby, you guys already know that though! :) So cute that she loves her blanket close to her face.
It was fun seeing and talking with you the other day Jill!!
Karlie is such a cutie!! I heard I missed you at playgroup!! Hopefully next time I'll get to see you guys!
I think I want that trifle recipe! It looks very yummy!!
Happy Birthday Jared!! Is that the day I saw you in the mall?! You should have told me! WEll I am glad you had a good day. Can't wait to hang out with you guys soon. Karlie is adorable. Those pictures are so cute of her.
Cute pics of Karlie!!!What a cute baby!!!
Looks like Jared's birthday was fun!!!
I need to learn to make a trifflem YUM!!!
Karlie is sooooooooooooooo SOOOOOO cute Jill! I love you guys!!!! Monday was so fun playing those games and seein you and Karlie! Thanks agian for the bread you sent too! I'll have to try it out! You are gorgeous too Jill! :) and hey I'm scared of creepers so I'm putting my blog so private again, so give me your email so I can add you :)
Love ya!
sarah
ps lets go to lunch or something!!!!!
Post a Comment