I don't know if it's just the fall season in swing or just all of the fun of the Halloween Holiday, but I love it! This is the only time I miss going to work because we always have had such fun coordinating Halloween costumes, (Hunter : Deer, Pirate : Parakeet etc. etc.) and for me, it always centered around "How can I wear my pajamas to work with this Halloween costume?" So I am excited that I had a baby so close to the holiday and can't wait for all the Orange and Black Birthday parties Karlie will be having in years to come...okay...okay...I'm sure we'll have to have an all out princess one eventually but until then it's ghosts and goblins. With that you will not be surprised that I have already tried Karlie's pumpkin costume on her and it's hilarious because she can't walk or crawl in it, but acts so tickled and special to be wearing it. She also wore this last year when she was just 10 days old, and everyone kept saying what a cute little guy we have. Here is a before and after picture and just for the fun of it, some proof that I really do LOVE Halloween!!!
Before
After
2004-Hey Mr. Postman
2005-Pizza Anyone?

2006-I'm the bird and I made this from Scratch

2007-I handed out little bags of whoppers and told all the kids I found them under my tail

2008 - Our little Kitty Cat



6 comments:
Crazy that your baby girl is almost a year old! Karlie is so beautiful! And she makes an adorable little pumpkin!
I love the pics of previous costumes. You are so fun! I love it!!
I've also been meaning to tell you Jill that some of us girls in the ward have started going to the mall play area again. We go on Tuesday morning at 9:30. We'd love to see you there if you can make it.
so cute! it is perfect that Karlie is a halloween baby!! ;) so when is her big b-day party and what are you doing for it?!?!
why didn't we have all this halloween fun way back when! i love dressing my boys up! karlie is so incredibly cute!
I love the pizza costume. That's awesome! :)
What a Cute Little Pumpkin she makes! The deer costume totally cracked me up and the whoppers topped it off.
I lOVE Halloween too! It's one of my most favorites!! Don't forget about our annual Family FHE Halloween party the Monday before Halloween. Costumes mandatory. :)
So cute! I love all of the Halloween costumes! And look how big your baby is! My how time flies!
Post a Comment