Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick-Or-Treat

So, Karlie now has like 3 Halloween costumes, and luckily there have been enough parties for her to wear all of them. She keeps finding this bunny one and wanting to wear it but she will not leave the ears on at all, luckily I got to snap this quick picture as she was reaching up to take them off. We can't wait to carve pumpkins and trick-or-treat with daddy this weekend, there have been several days lately that they haven't even seen each other all day because he'll go to work before she gets up and gets home after she's gone to bed. Our conversations go something like this throughout the day,
Karlie: "Dad...Dad...Dad...daddy, daddy"
Me: "Daddy is at work"
Karlie: "Dad...Dad...Dad...daddy, daddy"
We still have a lot of fun together though but we both miss him during his looooooooong shifts!

2 comments:

Shaun&jennifer said...

She is a cuttie!! I understand the LOOOOOOOONG hours....

The Martins said...

She is DARling! I love her costume!