...and last but not least we celebrated the new year by heading to DisneyWorld with Jared's family. It was a blast...an arctic blast that is, and was quite cold. We still had tons of fun all bundled up, and there was even one day that Karlie got to wear all of her clothes that we had packed all layered at once, including her fleece PJ's. These are in totally random order...

Breakfast at the hotel, Karlie was so excited to talk to every stranger that she barely would eat
MGM Studios - Karlie couldn't stop staring at Miss Piggy
Asia at Animal Kingdom, checking out the monkeys

Don't really know what to say about this..."It's tough to be a bug"

Epcot Center

Pirate Dinner Show - we had the whole back table

Honey, I shrunk the kids playground

Our Pirate - Dressed in ISU colors (we were assigned the Orange section)

"Up" Characters...love how Karlie is staring at Russell, the boy scout. Probably thinking, "Where do I know you from?"
4 comments:
Sounds like fun!!
How fun!!! I didn't know you got to go to Disney world!!!! Looks like a lot of fun despite the chilly weather!!!!
Looks like so much fun! Karlie is darling.
Looks like you had fun!! I was just thinking about you, how are things going? Hows that baby cooking? We should get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment