Hydronephrosis Due to Pregnancy...
Problems with the kidneys and ureters--tubes that lead from the kidneys to the bladder--can sometimes lead to Hydronephrosis. Hydronephrosis is a blockage in the kidney that causes the flow of urine to the bladder to be obstructed (also causing kidney stones and urinary tract infections.) Pregnant women have a higher chance of this difficulty as their uterus ENLARGES. Treatments do exist for Hydronephrosis in pregnancy, however, most cases are mild and go away AFTER GIVING BIRTH.
...I hope I can make it til the 31st, wish me luck!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I hope you can make it! It's not that far away but I am so incredibly sorry! It sounds miserable! Good Luck!
So sorry, its hard enough just being pregnant.
I hope you're doing okay!!! It's almost the 31st!! Hope everything goes okay!!!
That doesn't sound fun at all-I didn't know pregnant women could get it-our little Tyson had that and ended up having surgery when he was a little over one-hope yours is better now! Congrats on the baby-she is beautiful!!
Post a Comment