Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is cute!

Our neice Paige has been at Primary Children's Hospital for several weeks. After digging up an old tape from Jared's mission I decided to make and send one for her to listen to in the hospital. I really wanted to make something special for her so we sang, told a few jokes, I played some piano songs, and this is a video of her and her family listening to Karlie's singing at the beginning and loving it. I was so happy they got to laugh and have some fun in a not so fun place to be right now! Make sure and pause my blog music at the bottom so you can hear the video.

2 comments:

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

Cute!!! It made me cry!! How cute!!! Hope all goes well and she can come home soon!!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I love Karlie's little singing voice. Hope your niece gets to feeling better.