Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Random Thoughts by Jill
I guess we bought a house. Jared and I have been in a tranz (don't know how to spell that) since last Thursday when we spent 4 hours just making an offer. Now, we've been going from person to person signing paper after paper...not really the fun part! We're still excited though. Jared started his last rotation today for the rest of our lives, and we're excited, but the next 6 weeks are still going to be rough. We were discussing today during our 15 minutes at home together how nice it will be for him to only have to work 40 hours/week and we're thinking it might be good not to worry about moving until after graduation. I seriously can't believe it's coming up so soon. It will be so rewarding for us to have a dishwasher (like I've taken any of the tests) :) HAHA! Oh - and a garage. I got way distracted at work today because my friend from high school e-mailed me about our 10 year class runion. Yeah, I had no idea about this website www.classreport.org it was so fun to read about everyone from high school and remember all the people we (meaning I-not Jared) toilet papered and prank called during those tender years. HA! Quite Fun! It will be fun to have a runion. American Idol was Awesome tonight! Though it was the first time I disagreed with Simon. I really thought David Archuleta's song was good. I liked it, and thought it seemed like a great high school..."Ah"...feel good song. It fit him too because he's only 17. I missed Ramielle's song and didn't hear what the judges said but I'm pretty sure she can't compare to Carrie Underwood-that was by far my favorite song from her. The Champion song made me like Austrailian boy for the first time, and I liked the Billy Jean thing. I still like Carly too, and hope that she doesn't get booted becuase she was in the bottom 3 last week, what was with the whole bathroom comment? I always way love Brooke...but lastly, Why is Kristy still in? I need to start voting, that was a good song, but she just BUGS me...oh and Jason does too along with his hair. OKAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jill, you don't know me, but Jared does. We are actually related. I met Jared in high school and long story short it boiled down to our parents are cousins. Congrats on the house. It's kind of scary but exciting. I also agree on Kristy she should be gone. I don't know if she got voted off tonight 'cause I haven't watched it. I hope to hear from you guys. Have a great night.
Tara
Hi JT! I love your new house and that you will have a dishwasher and garage. Maggie will love it. I also love how you put OKAY at the end of this post. I was laughing at it. OKAY...SCRAW!
I definitely liked Chikezie better than Kristy Lee Cook. She is so useless! Glad Carly's out of the bottom three. Not only do I hate Jason's hair, I hate the way he does it up for the show, it's like a little circlet of nasty dread around his head and it's HIDEOUS.
Congrats on the house!
Hello Jill! I'm Nick Bradbury's wife...I have to say CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ON YOUR NEW HOME!!! That is so exciting! You'll have to give me lots of tips, as we're "starting" the process of trying to buy our first house. I keep watching the show on HGTV-My First Place trying to write down as many things as possible! :) The house is gorgous! I hope you show pictures of the inside soon!! I'll make sure Nick says hi soon too!
Cheers,
Nickie
thebradburys.blogspot.com
Jill & Jared!!!
Wow, Congrats on the new home! I can't wait until we grow up and get a home too! I saw your blog on the reunion website and just thought I'd say hi! It'll be good to catch up with everybody in July! I like exclamation points!
Tagg
Jill!!!!!!! I'm so glad you found me! I think about you and the rest of the roomies all of the time, because we had the best of times! Gosh, it's awesome you bought a house- I remember when you and jared got married- oh the memories! If you ever come to Rexburg please let me know and if i ever come to Pocky for some reason i want to come see you! love your stink'n guts!-Courtney
Post a Comment