Well-I was pretty sad last night when Archuleta didn't win. BUT, at least I voted. I think I would have felt worse (if I hadn't have voted) to be wondering if I would have voted if it would have changed all the results...HA! Actually I thought the best part of the night (since he lost) was Gladys Knight and her PIPS; that was hilarious. I also thought the de-highlight was Carrie Underwood and her underwear almost being caught on camera, that was way too short of a skirt thing or whatever, and obviously the camera man was thrilled with it. I really liked her until then, and I feel so bad now that she can't even remember her own last name because she was so drunk!!
In the meantime, Jared and I have some BIG news oursevles. We got our gay sprinklers in finally, and our rain gutters today just in time for all the showers we've been having. I will update with some pictures soon as they are more fun than just reading stuff, and we hope to lay our sod this weekend too. Jared actually has 4 days off for the long weekend so hopefully we will be able to get some yard stuff done. Oh-and one last thing...if anyone is interested in this cool website my friend showed it to me. www.springhillnursery.com. You can select a specific garden and they send you the bulbs with a map of how to arrange everything...it's pretty cool. They also have tons of other stuff to plant for your specific zone. Hopefully later this summer I can post some pictures of the end result :)
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jill, I'm so impressed that you guys are hard at work on your yard. We come up with every excuse to avoid it. :) You're great examples to us! And you do need to post some pictures....OKAY!
Post a Comment