Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Walking Around . . . kinda

Karlies birthday is coming up on October 15th. We can't believe she will be a year old! I told her she can only have a party if she is walking by the time the day arrives so she has been busily practicing her steps. She really wants to have all her friends over for a party!

4 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

That is soo adorable! I can't believe that she is almost a year old already! Boy that time went by fast!!! She is soo adorable!

The Martins said...

She is darling! She's doing great with taking those steps! What an exciting time.

Jim and Diane Jaspersen said...

How Cute!! Can't believe she'll be one year already!!!

Alison said...

She is SO cute! I love her! I sure hope she gets to have that birthday party with all her little friends. :)