Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1 Week!

So apparently a couple of days for me, actually turns out to be a week. Jared has been working in IF for the past couple of days so I've had some boring time to get some stuff done including some girly touches (sort of) to the blog. I'm the Activity Day leader for the girls in our ward ages 8-11. Last week we had a pizza party becuase 2 of the girls (twins-left) turned 12. I don't really know what I was thinking but we (me and my assistant) decided to have it at our apartment. I think this picture will explain a lot, but our poor neighbors through the walls-it was incredibly loud and caotic...as usual!

If anyone has any good ideas for activites to help occupy 10 girls for 1 hour that are simple with no expense let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...I'm dying laughing at this pictue. Yeah, I'm clueless when it comes to activity day stuff. It looks like the girls can be kind of entertaining.