Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday

Okay - so Jared went to play church ball (they had a game tonight) and since it has taken me the whole time he's been gone to figure out our stupid blogger login...I will be posting some stuff tomorrow or the day after. I figure if I don't do something soon, since Jared created this blog, (Thank You) it may very well turn into a snowboarding, fishing, and pretty soon coyote hunting video blog, which would be very disgusting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill and Jared! I'm so excited you have a blog. Yay! And yes, Jill you have to update it every day with funny stories from work. :) And I like all the French wording. Did Jared do that? Well, welcome to blogging.

The Turnarounds said...

Jared, I let Violet watch the video of you getting some air and she said, "I miss Jared." Thought you wanted to know.