Monday, January 21, 2008

Rexburg Temple


We had a great time this weekend visiting the Rexburg Temple Open House with a lot of my family and one of my friends from work and her husband. Neither Jared or I have ever been to an open house so it was cool to see how the whole thing was organized. There were so many people, it was neat! Oh - and it was freezing cold! I think Jessica said their van read about 15 degrees. Brrrrrrrr...so do you think Jared took the Pharmacy job in Rexburg?





3 comments:

The Turnarounds said...

Wow, neat pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. I swear that hill is even 10 degrees colder than the rest of Rexburg.

Anonymous said...

The Rexburg Temp is so pretty! I can't believe it's already finished. Did Tiff and Craig go with you to the temple? So jealous that I didn't get to go, but not jealous of the lovely cold weather.

Paul said...

Hey Jilly! I just wrote a comment and it deleted it, so you may get two! Good to see that you are into the blog world, now I don't have to keep asking everyone else what you've been up to!. Have you guys chosen a place to go after grad yet?